- This event has passed.
Drag Queen & King Walking Tours – West Mincer
June 28 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm BST
Let’s strut around Westminster…
The West Mincer tour is a 2-hour extravaganza around some of central London’s most treasured tourist sights led by some rather delightful drag queens. This isn’t a walking tour like you’ve ever been on before – we are going on a fun, fruity and fabulous journey through the city’s streets.
You will worship the massive erection of Nelson, sing (or lip-sync if you prefer) with the Grand Old Duke of York, hear some salacious details of the royal palaces, and find out some of the sordid tales about the seats of government at Westminster.
And if you’re lucky, Maneeta and Umami Monaé may give you an excitingly happy ending…
The Sights You’ll See
You don’t just see the sights when you go on a walking tour with a drag queen; they will become illuminated in glittery glamour!
On this illuminating journey in and around Westminster, you’ll find out some fun and fruity facts about London’s famous sights…
- We’ll get round in Trafalgar Square
- Followed by a strut down Pall Mall
- A quick peek in the windows at St James’s Palace
- We will gaze upon the glorious Victoria Memorial and admire Elizabeth’s Buckingham Palace.
- Stop for a quick break in St James’s Park
- We’ll get on our knees before Westminster Abbey
- And then hope for a sexy sighting at the House of Lords
- Finally we will give the Prime Minister a wave at 10 Downing Street
- And maybe, just maybe, get a bit of a Umami and Maneeta special surprise at the end…
We Support The Outside Project With Every Tour
10% of the ticket sales from every tour we donate directly to The Outside Project, London’s first LGBTIQ+ Community Shelter & Centre. Click here to learn more about The Outside Project.
If the dates don’t work for you, check out the Going Down South for dates that might suit you, or contact us to book a private group!